My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers Series #4)

My Soul to Steal - Rachel Vincent (may include spoilers from previous books in the series)Just when I think I know where this series is going, Rachel Vincent throws all of my ideas out the window and takes the series on a roller coaster ride I never saw coming. This series is quickly moving up on my favorites list with each book. They are so unique and enjoyable.In this book we get to see what Nash's addiction to Demon's Breath has done to his relationship with Kaylee. Her trust is gone, and she can't seem to get it back. It doesn't help when Nash's ex girlfriend shows up and becomes determined to get Nash back. Nash, previously one of my favorite characters in the series (after Tod of course!), made me so mad that I was ready to pull him out of the book and beat him to death! I cannot begin to describe how upset he made me throughout this entire book. Kaylee was a lot less annoying to me this time. She's normally a great character, but a little high strung. This time I just felt so bad for her the whole time! I think she handled the whole situation better than I would have.Tod was his normal sarcastic, charming self. I think I fall more in love with that boy with every word I read about him (swoon).Overall, this was a great addition to the series. The drama kept me turning the pages and the mystery kept me guessing until the end. I can't wait until the next book to see what happens next.