Wanderlove

Wanderlove - Kirsten Hubbard Find more of my reviews at www.readingangel.comWanderlove is the story of a teenager girl trying to be a little more spontaneous and exciting and a teenage boy more trying to be a little more in control. Bria is tired of everyone telling her how predictable she is, she just wants to let loose for once, to do something no one will expect. While on her trip with her tour group she meets an amazing groups of backpackers and somehow gets swept up in an amazing trip with them instead. Rowen, is trying to escape his not so great past by staying on the move, maybe stable Bria is just what he needs in his life, even if he doesn't want to admit it.I wasn't sure what I was expecting going into Wanderlove, but I know I wasn't expecting to be so completely blown away by it. Every setting that Kirsten Hubbard described was brought to life so vividly. I really felt like I was there in each place with Bria, hearing the sounds, tasting the foods, getting the bug bites, seeing the people. I also loved getting to see little pieces of Bria's art here and there in the book.Each character was so amazing I just don't know that I could pick a favorite. Bria was so strong. She went off on this adventure, even though she was scared and timid and she really discovered so much about herself and who she wanted to become along the way. Rowen is the sexy, tortured, bad boy. He is also, sweet, and he reads, and he is well traveled, and caring, and mysterious, and just YUM. What is there NOT to love about Rowen?? There is also all these small characters throughout the novel that are just so awesome that really help to make it the fantastic book it is.I just can't find the right words to explain to you why I loved Wanderlove as much as I did, but I will say that it will probably be one of my favorite reads of 2012. Wanderlove - adventure, romance, travel, friendship, and so much more, but - to sum it up the way I feel - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!